Owner’s Manual Evaluation

I decided to look into Nintendo’s Wiiu’s instruction manual. I have always been a fan of gaming so I thought looking into a console would be ideal for it. Nintendo is one of the world’s biggest gaming franchise who delivered us the classic Mario games and many more. They released their latest console, the Nintendo Wiiu which was a big hit and provided different varieties of fun games.

The manual start’s off with the types of manuals they have. Either a printed version, or an electronic one which is the one I used. After that it talks about health and safety hazards that we should know such as keeping it away from infants way because they can chew on the cords and cables. The next part in the manual is all about the set up. It shows us how to plug in the cables, of where they each should do, piece by piece. After that it explains us how to charge the controllers for the WiiU and the WiiU itself.

Other instructions are mainly how to turn on and off the system and how to use the controller. The manual is really designed well because it shows the steps by picture and words. Some manuals only show instructions by words and they end up using hard to understand words but in this instructions manual, they explain what each part is and where they should go via photo. It makes it that much easier to understand. The rest of the manual is pretty much explains how to add users to the system and how to connect to the internet and also how to transfer data, or replace the battery.

Overall the clarity of the manual was spot on. It’s easy to understand and read. It isn’t confusing and they write in a way that’s understandable for anyone. The accessibility and usability are perfect. It’s an easy to use console and they show that. Easy to set up and to access anything on it. This instruction manual was done perfectly in my opinion.

Source:

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloads/wiiu_operations_manual_en.pdf