About me

Hello everyone, my name is Rene Alcon, I am from Bolivia-South America.i move to NYC couple years ago. Something personal I lived all my life inside of a military base in different parts of the world, the last experience was in Congo –Africa, with the U.N. soldiers

67197_441825366429_2724738_n1936435_117759860745_888990_n

One of the biggest passions I had was to travel all over the world and I did for many years, learn many cultures and have the opportunity to meet and work with different people. After many adventures I decided to study architecture in one of the most extraordinary city. NYC help me to grow as a person and have a motivations for my future.

At the present time I work in an Italian restaurant, in order to pay my study expenses, but the best thing from this job is that I have the opportunity to meet with very important people, as ex-president Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and many others, travel all over US. And also the opportunity to keep studding Architecture.

In the future I would like to have my own architecture company, and focus more in 3D printer and fabrication. i think that could be possible in the long run but for now i would like to start working in my industry as a interior design in the area of 3d modeling and animation