Musilimot Oniga : Who takes selfies

After viewing the selfiecity website, I think its pretty cool to see the type of selfies that are taken around the world. I didn’t know that so many people are taking the same type of photos I take, regardless of where they live. In Berlin I thought that a lot of the selfies were taken vertically, compared to everywhere else. Just like in New York, majority of the people taking photos taken were by young adults. It was very interesting to read that more older men post selfies on instgram compared to woman! That was extremely shocking to me because I could have sworn woman post more .  Also, I found it extremely weird that only 17% of men in Moscow take selfies. It makes me wonder if photography is looked at more for woman rather than men because I  think its equal for both. In almost every city, more woman were taken selfies compared to men which was something I knew already . Seeing almost 17% of woman tilting their heads in Sao Paulo was extremely funny to me because I normally tilt my head, but to see other woman around the world doing it to really made my day .I really enjoyed this site and the information it shared about selfies around the world.

This entry was posted in #studentHW and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.