ENTER THE DESCRIPTION
For Monday you have two things to complete –
- Bring you building property line dimensions to start your project and you must know both your floor to floor distances and your column grid spacing. We will be starting your building on Monday.
- Scavenger Hunt Assignment is due for Sunday evening. You must complete 3 separate stories – see assignment description. In addition your titleblock must include your photo and your name and you need to add descriptive leaders to your details.Remember that the first two sheets – Perspective and Full Plans are optional and will not be considered for extra credit unless you have submitted 3 Scavenger Hunt Stories.
Upload this completed assignment as a single PDF uploaded to Blackboard.
For Thursday please complete the following:
- Create views for at least 1 story or subject.
- Layout this story on a Titleblock – use 22 x 34
- Write down your questions as you go for review on Thursday.
- We will continue to work on this on Thursday and it will be Due by the following Monday
In addition to reviewing your partitions today we will begin to analyze your buildings to identify the following:
- Final Structural Grid
- Floor to Floor and Thickness of structure and room for mechanical systems
- Core locations
- Review of egress
- Working from the building draw a section. From this begin your stair study assignments. (to be explained in class)