Throughout the semester, I will be available for 1-on-1 or small group meetings. Take advantage of these opportunities to get extra help, to review our work, or to talk more broadly about your college experience.

There are a few different ways I am considering conducting these. Since you will likely not still be in ARCH 1101 all morning on Wednesdays, I’m hosting today’s office hours from 10:20 to 11:20. We’ll confer about the best times moving forward.

Join the office hour via Meet. You don’t need to be signed in to Google to join.

Moving forward, we need to set times for office hours. Please complete this survey to let me know your availability for times other than Wednesdays, 10:20-11:20am. There will also be the option to make an appointment at another time, but it’s harder to arrange, and I want to be sure we have at least one time during the week when we’re both available.

Office Hours

Share your availability for Office Hours

• Please share your availability for office hours. Participation in office hours is not a weekly requirement, but it’s best if you are available to participate as needed