Arianna B DIY Studio

For my do-it-yourself studio, I was able to use a small low table. I put a white board on the edge of the table to use for the surface. I found that the clamps where ruining my table. I didn’t want to use the clamps to ruin the table because it isn’t personally my own. Until I get a different table that will be easier to use the clamps on for the studio, I used two items to use to hold up another board instead that is used as an example for how the background will be display while I use my do-it-yourself studio. I will also use another board where I will cut out a square opening in the middle and then replace the space with parchment paper. I have a stand alone lamp that I used for the use of light. The light that is used is Tungsent light. I also have a florescent light stand as well that I can use if I’m interested in playing with the light. The lamp can be positioned in any way possible because the stem of the lamp is flexible I am able to walk around the table and move the lamp around the table and use my do-it-yourself studio. It is not displayed in the picture but I also have a small mirror for reflecting light and black foam core for blocking light. I also can use a tripod for my camera to take the photos. I am still working on it to make the studio look better to my liking but this is so far what I’ve got.

One thought on “Arianna B DIY Studio

1. rmichals

If you are using a tungsten light, set the white balance to tungsten. It will take out the yellow. You will find the mirror and the foam core very helpful!