DIY Studio

After hearing about the DIY studio, I was thinking of buying it online or something. I’m thinking how the hell am I going to built this, but as I was thinking its a lot cheaper just making my own than buying one. The first thing was to look for a location for the studio itself, which wasn’t that hard, I had to move some furniture around. Getting the broads was pretty easy but

as I was looking at the items that I need to buy I had no idea what was an a-clamp (but there was a picture next to it.) I was going to go to a hardware store which they also cut wood, think I was going to buy a stick so I can use it as a stand for the light. But then I remember that I have a light stand. I still brought a light clamp just incase. which I feel I have more control of directing the light where I want.

The last thing was the tripod, I couldn’t find my old one so I had to buy at bestbuy, the closet electronic store.

At the end of the day, it all turn out okay. It was a lot easier to make than I thought and I can’t wait to use it.Photo Feb 01, 11 27 48 AM_1

One thought on “DIY Studio