“Seeping Into The Shadows”

No I am not a professional photographer, but I do love to take pictures as a hobby, and I do believe i do a great job at it. Mainly, because I love to do it. Although, I must say, out of the numerous variety of pictures that I have taken and edited, this has to be one of my favorite. On March 2, 2014, I took this picture of my cat and edited it, and once my editing was complete, I noticed that it really pops out to me as a very intriguing picture. What really caught my attention is that my cat actually settled himself and posed, as I was taking this picture(one out of couple others). This is a very dark,gloomy and also nerve-racking picture, in sense that my cat appears to be slowly fading into the darkness of the background of the picture. This is reason why this image the caption “Seeping Into The Shadows.” Also in this picture, I see that my cat is staring directly into the lens, and once I look into his eyes, I immediately get a feeling of innocence from him. Which not only makes me think, but make feel that he is actually quite deceiving, and looks as if he is about to attack.

“Seeping Into The Shadows”

“Seeping Into The Shadows”

3 Responses to “Seeping Into The Shadows”

1. Devonte,

Please make sure to provide the proper information: title/date/photographer’s name. Also, proof your work. Fairly good description, although you might want to temper the accolades you provide to yourself; let the viewers evaluate.
    Prof. Scanlan

2. joshua hernandez says:

At first glance you would think the cat was floating, but with a closer look you can definitely see the couch. The cat is looking fierce.

3. Josue Perez says:

I find this picture so captivating because although its only a cat, the cats face shows so much. An innocent little cat but with a vicious look in its eyes. The way he poses and looks straight into the camera is slightly terrifying. He seems as if he knew you were taking the picture and so he acted. Great work