ENG1101 Comp 1101 (D352) Sg2014

active 7 years, 3 months ago
ENG1101 Comp 1101 (D352) Sg2014
English
ENG1101
Spring 2014

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level readings are assigned for classroom discussion and essay writing. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each other’s writing and with the world outside of the classroom.

Proofing Advice and Reminders

Hi Class...remember that you must turn in Essay 3 on Thursday. Proofing Advice: 1. Buy a […] See MoreProofing Advice and Reminders

Student Sample: Essay 3

This student essay was written for my ENG 1101 class in 2012. Note that this sample essay is good, […] See MoreStudent Sample: Essay 3

Help for conducting an interview

Hi Class, Obtaining information by direct questions is a form of primary source material, so […] See MoreHelp for conducting an interview

Julie, I approve of your photo. The lens looks like it needs to be cleaned. Best, Prof. Scanlan See More

Mohammed, Please see me about this image and the paragraph you wrote. Best, Sean See More

Hi Bernardo, I approve of both photos. I'm looking forward to your comparison. Best, Sean See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Manhattan-henge

See MoreManhattan-henge