Blog #8 App Review#1 Trello

The app I chose to test is Trello. Trello is a collaboration tool that helps us to manage our projects into boards. This is a web based, kanban -tyle application which allows team members to check the project progress and update the progress in the same board. My UI/UX instructor, Professor Whysel recommended this application to us. I found this application is beneficial and convenient for both individual and group projects. Users could download this application in their devices using the same account, the data will be synced once users edited any card in the board. It also allows users to create a checklist in each card, so once users finish a step they can cross out the step and move on to another step. Users can also add different details in the card such as due day, description, and label colors.

Overall, this application helps us to organize our project well. In addition, once the user finishes a task, users can drag the card to the “Done” list, and there will be fireworks popping up which will motivate users. Currently, I am using Trello to organize to assignments and the project for my internship. My board looks a little messy right now because I was not familiar enough before, but now I will start to clean up it a little bit and keep using it since I am getting use to it now.

Kanban-style Board
Functions that help us organize each project or assignment.