Project 3: Logo

For this solo project I got to create a logo. This logo was fun to create because I had to figure out a way to see how the logo was going to identify the organization values. I used some icons that represented the type of programs provided by the organization.

The first version I created, I used the old school colors and I used way more icons. Once I sent it for revision my supervisor told me that I needed to use the updated school colors and simplify the icons to the most important ones.

With this feedback I changed the colors, and simplified the icons by getting rid of the ones that represented the organization the least. Moreover, once I revised the logo, I created different versions. I created two logos with three different variations, a black a white, white and blue and a blue with white. I ended up liking the white and blue and black and white the most.

It was fun getting to create these logos and I hope one of these gets selected to be used on their social media apps in the near future.