Internship Experience

Software produced Audio and Translation

The overall experience of working as an intern for the first time ever, has been amazing. I had a great teamwork, supervisor and professor, that all helped me to have an even better experience. I had a great experience even before starting the internship, my professor made sure to help me as much as possible for me to have an internship for this semester. Furthermore, I’m extremely grateful for that.

The internship supervisor was amazing too. She made sure I was on track and gave the most helpful feedback. My supervisor always made sure to give me feedback to make my work better. Since I was doing the internship remotely, I had to do check-ins every time I was working, to let the team know what I was doing for the day and or if I needed any task for the day.

Overall, with all the people that I got to work with, we all had great communication and a lot of respect for each other. It was a great experience, I enjoyed doing every project, and planning every post, I posted throughout the internship.