mother tongue

I have to be honest I wasn’t going to read anything that had to do with Amy Tan and her Mother Tongue mumbo jumbo especially because I was behind in other classes and I was trying to get in some good studying but here we go English  has prevailed yet another time. I think she describes to us what thinking out the box is and to back my theory up I think we should pay attention to paragraph 16. Of course this is a story about the way her mother spoke in her definition of English but whose to say it isn’t correct. I think if we take the time out to understand we will. We all know the English language meaning we know the words that are related and we know which words identify with others so we should be able to pick up on broken sentences if we take our time an gather the information and I think my theory is supported throughout this piece. I think she gives a description of inspiration and setbacks and all has to do with broken language, it is not just about her mother , its about the people that may lack what America today view as having proper grammar.

2.   Even though I spoke about paragraph 16 I would like to look at the first 2 paragraphs

3.   I think she wrote in perfect form because she broke down why things were happening on both sides of the broken English she was describing. While these things were happening she begun to understand more and more so she was able to break it down to her audience