- introductions: Biographical Name Tags
- Objectives of the class
- Materials: we need to get these by tomorrow, so we may break early for that.
- History of the Letterform
- Calligraphy, lettering, or typography?
- How we read (on Lynda.com, you may need a subscription to see this at home)
- Legibility vs. Readability
Read these pages under the History tab of this site.
Take at least 20 pictures of typography or lettering in your neighborhood. Write at least 2 paragraphs on your Open Lab ePortfolio on what that typography tells you about your neighborhood. Add an image or two to your entry and save the rest for a later project.
Get your supplies for tomorrow. This one is imperative!