Today our professor started class by talking about the essays that we summited last time. she pointed out some of the interesting opinions or thought about our essays and further discussed it among the class. one she picked among the class was mine where I finalized my essay on the note that importance of morality, responsibility as an graphic designer. she said it was inspiring but she also asked if it is possible in today’s reality. I thought to myself it is possible and it is necessary too. I was thinking now we came to a point where our basic human inner values such as morality and ethics has become a question of whether possible in today’s world. No matter how successful we as an individual but reality is we survived with other people’s care and love, starting from our parents.

Then we watch a video about Mr David Carson and his design style. I watched one of his video before but never know that he know nothing about art. while our professor was talking about him I was thinking if he does not know about art then maybe he doent know about some of the techniques regarding design. but how he became successful ? I was thinking maybe he knows more about customers and their need .

finally we saw this short video called 7 million feather by Pixar. It was such an inspire to watch someone’s hardwork and creativity put together to produce something thats not only visually beautiful but also meaningful .