Visiting NY DAILY NEWS was a great experience and I would say my AHA moment was the time when we just entered the huge office on the 7th floor. It was nice to see lots of people working under one roof.

I didn’t expect that we will have a chance to interact with those graphic designers and specially Paul the art director he is very cool. I felt lucky to have that interaction and felt like a treat.

Listening their experience on the field and their challenges like unexpected things certain project you have to finish within a short notice and how they have to stay overnight to finish it . All these explain that they are things that we have to face sometimes which are unexpected so better be get ready!

They said how to present your portfolio specially if it is digital, always bringing an Ipad is useful and put some of your good works rather then a lot of works with no specific.

They all fought against their comfort zone and achieved their goal specially when the lady (I forgot her name !) said that you have to say yes to al the questions like if you know something because even if you don’t you can always find online and study them by yourself.

I would love to work in a place like this and if I do will work as an graphic designer. It is so interesting to see so many people with different professions work together. Regardless of the challenges obviously but there is a great opportunity to learn from each other.