screenshot At first when I started working at my internship I was doing only simple work such as sending and replying emails, running errands around the studio. My title for my internship was graphic designer but I wasn’t doing any graphic design work so I was disappointed as I thought this internship will not benefit with my major. Everything changed when our studio got a new project about VR and the subject that I was very interested in so I accepted the challenge to learn how to use Unity 3D to make VR Apps. To make VR apps you will be using a game developing software such as Unity 3D

screenshot2To make VR apps you will be using a game developing software such as Unity 3D where you will be making an app by using assets that you either build yourself or buy from the assets store. To make the assets you will be 3d modeling, animating and coding which are essential for game designing. In VR you are making a virtual world that people interact with just like how games are made but for insight. To make VR apps I’m using what I learned from my 3d Animation class by making 3d models for my projects and animating it. This internship started as a question about is this internship will benefit for my future and the answer is a big yes.