1. Describe how the client empowerment model for change effectively impacts a clients well-being status.
Client empowerment model for change impacts a clients well-being by giving them hope and so they can believe a change can and will be made. The job of a professional in the counseling session is to help the client think on their own and make their own decisions like for example on what may be the right or wrong thing to do in a certain situation and how they can better their lives.
2. Describe how a community based agency’s mission and goals promotes well-being and happiness for they clients.
A community-based agency’s mission and goals promotes well-being and happiness for their clients because being assigned to help a community and knowing you’re helping a person and helping yourself understand them, it’s for your well-being.
3. Describe how an agency’s organizational chart promotes well-being through the chain of command.
An agency’s organization chart promotes well-being through the chain of command because it shows us how the agencies work together and get a task done in an organized way.
4. Describe how the referral process is utilized in the relation to the client’s well-being.
The referral process is used in multiple ways to the clients well-bein. First, it’s used to assess the client problems and needs, second; to provide the connection between the client and the needed services. It helps the professional help the client and have a better understanding with what’s going on.
5. Describe how an informal network can aid in the referral and well-being goals.
An informal network can aid in the referral and well-being goals of a client by reaching out to organizations that are public and/or private agencies like churches, businesses and schools. It uses these type of communications to help the client and figure out what may be the problem and how to help them.
6. Describe how documentation and paperwork requirements aid in the well-being of the client.
Documentation and paperwork requirements aid in the well-being of the client because it is used to transfer any important information about the client to other professionals if they move on to different agencies and help them know what’s going on and how to help them go through whatever it may be that they are going through.
7. Describe how stress and “burnout” of the worker can impact the client’s well being.
Stress and “burnout” of the worker can impact the clients well-being because they wouldn’t help the client, they would just have a negative affect towards the clients and not help them like they are suppose to. It will only make the situation more difficult.
8. Describe how professional development activities can impact the well-being of the worker. Describe how it also impacts service delivery to the client.
Professional development activities can impact the well-being of the worker by gaining skills and have more knowledge on how to go about in a certain situation and give their best help/work to their clients.
9. Describe how a human service worker can utilize client empowerment as a tool in the well-being of a client.
A human service worker can utilize client empowerment as a tool in the well-being of a client by letting them make their own decisions and supporting them in whatever they may do as an independent and not having people thinking for them as they go on in life.