Shadow Play

It’s amazing how the things we see daily can turn into a form of art, objects, shapes and shadows. All it takes is for one to be a bit more observant. As for myself, I’m constantly seeking for objects ans shapes that may seem out of place or has interesting looks. Sometimes I get the ‘is she crazy’ stares from people; hopefully they don’t think about admitting me to the G building(now known as the Mental/Behavioral Health Center) in the near future(lol).

Shadows are created from natural and artificial light plays an important role. Without it, there wouldn’t be any shadows

an overhead train track“Travel light, live light, spread light, be the light.” -Unknown. Ralph and Atlantic ave, Brooklyn NY 12:32pm

a person walking across a street “Darkness is the absence of light. Shadow is the diminution of light.” -Leonardo Da Vinci. Tudor City, Manhattan NY 2:14pm

a stone wall “Give light, and darkness will disappear of itself.” -Desiderius Erasmus.Tudor City, Manhattan NY 2:24pm

a field  “Ours is the responsibility to keep our lights bright for others to see and follow.” -Thomas S. Monson Central Park West, Manhattan NY 6:49pm

a sunset behind an overhead train“Never fear shadows. They simple mean there’s a light shining somewhere nearby.” -Ruth E. Renkel. Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn NY 7:03pm