The Buzz

active 8 hours, 36 minutes ago
The Buzz
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design, Arts & Sciences
English, Humanities, Professional and Technical Writing
Category
College, Community, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Student
Project Description

Welcome to The Buzz, a project by your student community team. The Buzz is a student blogging site dedicated to all things CityTech–from how to handle the pressures of school, to what movies to see. At least one of our student writers will post something every weekday, so check back often to join the discussion! And be sure to join the project to get regular updates!

Watching Seeds Blossom Into Flowers

As a child growing up in Brooklyn, I’ve always been very loving and willing to open up to others u […] See MoreWatching Seeds Blossom Into Flowers

More Life

April is almost like an early holiday season for me and my family. It is a month of birthdays […] See MoreMore Life

Learning to Say No to Good Things

“During the first eighteen years of our lives, if we grew up in fairly average, reasonably p […] See MoreLearning to Say No to Good Things

Oh my Lord! I was such a confused little bean for so long! And I have a very aggressive sneeze, […] See More

I really enjoyed reading this! I've often said "bless you" to people who said nothing back, and I […] See More

Hi Alassane, Thank you so much for always being a figure of support in my life . Your kind words […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.