The Buzz

active 20 hours, 9 minutes ago
The Buzz
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Technology & Design
English, Humanities, Professional and Technical Writing
Category
College, Community, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Student
Project Description

Welcome to The Buzz, a project by your student community team. The Buzz is a student blogging site dedicated to all things CityTech–from how to handle the pressures of school, to what movies to see. At least one of our student writers will post something every weekday, so check back often to join the discussion! And be sure to join the project to get regular updates!

COVID-19: The Death of Empathy and Humanity

It was at the beginning of January of this year that I started following the developing situation […] See MoreCOVID-19: The Death of Empathy and Humanity

Covid-19: How Life has Changed

I've only left my house five times in the past two months. The way time is moving it feels like […] See MoreCovid-19: How Life has Changed

COVID-19 pandemic

The last time I sat down in a restaurant and enjoyed being outside with my friends was March […] See MoreCOVID-19 pandemic

This was a very interesting article and that it breaks down self talk in two stages are degrees of […] See More

[…] Buzz, CityTech’s lively student blog, has some great articles – “Five […] See More

Hi Rik, I did some research and found the proverb "Plaie d'argent n'est pas mortelle" which […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.