The Buzz

active 20 hours, 38 minutes ago
The Buzz
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design, Arts & Sciences
English, Humanities, Professional and Technical Writing
Category
College, Community, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Student
Project Description

Welcome to The Buzz, a project by your student community team. The Buzz is a student blogging site dedicated to all things CityTech–from how to handle the pressures of school, to what movies to see. At least one of our student writers will post something every weekday, so check back often to join the discussion! And be sure to join the project to get regular updates!

Interview With A Vlademir

... Get it? Like Anne Rice's Interview With a Vampire.  (Answers w […] See MoreInterview With A Vlademir

A Passion for Frosting

Everyone in their lifetimes…no matter how long or short, falls in love. That love may differ w […] See MoreA Passion for Frosting

Can-can

“How could I have not known?” are the words that continued to bounce around my thought process whi […] See MoreCan-can

[…] week in Self Discovery Series Part 1: Who Are You?, we talked about uncovering your true […] See More

Neffi, Its not often that I am asked the question who are you? Instead of being asked […] See More

Neffi! your writing is so encouraging and beautiful and it never ceases to make me laugh and […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.