The Buzz

active 2 days, 3 hours ago
The Buzz
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design, Arts & Sciences
English, Humanities, Professional and Technical Writing
Category
College, Community, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Student
Project Description

Welcome to The Buzz, a project by your student community team. The Buzz is student blogging site dedicated to all things CityTech–from how to handle the pressures of school, to what movies to see. At least one of our student writers will post something every weekday, so check back often to join the discussion! And be sure to join the project to get regular updates!

The Buzz Family Thanks You!

We would like to thank our new readers who came to our table today. Both Jean-Luc and Sabrina had […] See MoreThe Buzz Family Thanks You!

Grand Central Terminal

If you’re a New Yorker, you are probably well aware of the world famous Grand Central Terminal. T […] See MoreGrand Central Terminal

The World of Nutella

Food in America has always been an issue since it has constantly been debated on the […] See MoreThe World of Nutella

[…] I used to go there all the time to ride the Metro-North line to get to my previous […] See More

Thanks Phil! I tried to create a familiar scene and idea that readers could relate to. See More

Great post, really like how you started with the image of the train ride to bring in me and other readers! See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.