The Buzz

active 2 days ago
The Buzz
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design, Arts & Sciences
English, Humanities, Professional and Technical Writing
Category
College, Community, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Student
Project Description

Welcome to The Buzz, a project by your student community team. The Buzz is a student blogging site dedicated to all things CityTech–from how to handle the pressures of school, to what movies to see. At least one of our student writers will post something every weekday, so check back often to join the discussion! And be sure to join the project to get regular updates!

Fringe

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151528918@N02/38603162730/in/dateposted-public/ Dora the Explorer […] See MoreFringe

I Want Candy

Do you remember how easy life was when you were a kid? How even though life may have seemed […] See MoreI Want Candy

The Tea Ways

Gen here! How’s it going, City Tech? On today’s agenda, I wanted to bring up a kind of tea kno […] See MoreThe Tea Ways

Thanks for sharing, Sabrina. My market knowledge is very limited and I've only really gone to Key […] See More

I totally agree that tea is more than just leaves and hot water. I don't drink it often, but when […] See More

I would love to visit this place! It sounds like a dream come true. I love how you brought the […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.