The Buzz

active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
The Buzz
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Technology & Design
English, Humanities, Professional and Technical Writing
Category
College, Community, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Student
Project Description

Welcome to The Buzz, a project by your student community team. The Buzz is a student blogging site dedicated to all things CityTech–from how to handle the pressures of school, to what movies to see. At least one of our student writers will post something every weekday, so check back often to join the discussion! And be sure to join the project to get regular updates!

What's New in The Buzz

The Buzz is taking a short break while the OpenLab team revamps the program to engage even more […] See MoreWhat's New in The Buzz

Life After Undergrad: A heartfelt farewell

The time has arrived City Tech, not only is it graduation time it is also my last blog with The […] See MoreLife After Undergrad: A heartfelt farewell

Galloping into the East River

Promised from last week, I am going to end off my series and school year with another historic […] See MoreGalloping into the East River

No problem, again I am happy for you and wish you the best ❤️ See More

Hey Ariel , Thank you so much for reading my blog. It means so much to me that my words resonate […] See More

I am so glad to have come across this blog and a very important piece that really speaks to me. As […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.