Cover Letter

April 23, 2015

Dear Mr. August Mirty,

Manager

Dabut Hospital Center

10 Highway

Alltown, NY 11222

I take pleasure in writing today in regards to the staff nurse position that you posted in the New York Times. This position matches my qualifications and I believe this is the right position for me. I have an A.A.S., and I will be graduating with my BS in nursing from New York City College of Technology in June 2, 2015. I have ten years of experience in medical surgical and telemetry. I was able to develop and maintain professional nursing and interpersonal skills which enabled me to deliver safe and effective care to patients and their families. I monitored the patients’ heart rhythms and reported dysrhythmias to the physicians. I believe my nursing skills will be beneficial in your hospital.

My resume shows that I am capable of the requested requirements in your job description. I am skilled in initiating advance and basic cardiac life support, and is able to perform other interventions that stabilizes the patients. I also possess excellent skills in advocating for the needs of patients and their families. I also communicate well with multidisciplinary teams and colleagues. I believe I will function well in your hospital, as I deliver great service.

An interview at your earliest convenience will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sonia Preston-Campbell

1091 East 73 St, Apt 2

Brooklyn, NY 11234

(646) 683-9618

Prestonsonia72@yahoo.com