Thank You Letter

April 23, 2015

Mr. August Mirty

Manager

Dabut Hospital Center

10 Highway

Alltown, NY 11222

Dear Mr. Mirty:

I appreciate your meeting with me on April 22, 2015 to discuss the staff nurse position. Our conversation was enjoyable and I take pride in joining your staff.

I am aware that the position can be challenging at times. At my previous job at National Hospital Center, I worked on the medical-surgical unit where I delivered direct patient care, assessed, planned, intervened, and evaluated patients’, maintain airway of patients on mechanical ventilator and tracheostomy, total care of pre and post-surgical patients, advocate for patients and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to coordinate best patient outcomes. Participated in rapid response, and manage unit as scheduled.

I regard the nursing profession as a patient-family-focused one, and I possess professional customer service skills.

Thank you for considering me for this opportunity. A list of professional references is enclosed as you requested. Please contact me at the above address or telephone number if you need additional information, or you would like to offer me the position. Thank you for your time, and I await your early response.

Sincerely,

Sonia Preston-Campbell

Enclosure: List of References