ambiguous figure/ground relationship

Walking the streets of Brooklyn; we as people see new, old, and disgusting things that comes to the eye. I would describe this as a mash of leaves, water, rocks, and sewerage that turned rotten, Based off the analyzes I would determine that this is ambiguous due to the different layers that pile within this picture. In addition due to the varieties of elements it can also be seen as ambiguous; Ambiguous would be the determining factor due to the curves and formation of everything.
As I look at the photo I’m able to back track to story of it, These specific layers arrived after a massive hurricane hit downtown Brooklyn. The wind pulled several natural water, resources, and objects around the area. While watching the news I witnessed the hurricane flip over the sewage covers causing the backed up water to reach the streets. The factors of the leaves came to play because of the harsh blows of winding hitting several trees. Also the rocks emerged from the picture due to the vast blow of guest that hit the pavement  that allowed rock’s to burst  from the stone buildings.