COMD1100_D108 – Graphic Design Principles 1

active 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
Jenna Spevack
Communication Design
COMD1100

This basic design and color theory course explores graphic communication through the understanding of the elements and principles of design, as well as the design process, including idea development through final execution. Students develop basic skills in two- dimensional design, color and content creation while employing the design process of research, sketching and experimentation. Communication designers use the concepts explored in this course in disciplines such as advertising, graphic design, web design, illustration, broadcast design, photography, and game design. (Photo: Walter-Wilhelm)

Sound Visualization: Phase 1

My song of choice was a very smooth and flowing song that breaks off into other smoth sections […] See MoreSound Visualization: Phase 1

Sound Visualizations: Phase 1

It's Frank Ocean high pitch voice, constructive lyricism, and unique production that makes it so […] See MoreSound Visualizations: Phase 1

Urban Artifacts Phase 4

During my duration for Project #1, I had understand the difference between Obvious and Ambiguous […] See MoreUrban Artifacts Phase 4

I see where you are going with the spirals when I heard the song i could also picture it. See More

Thanks thats what I was going for so I'm really glad hearing you say that. :) See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.