COMD1100_D108 – Graphic Design Principles 1

active 19 hours, 13 minutes ago
Jenna Spevack
Communication Design
COMD1100

This basic design and color theory course explores graphic communication through the understanding of the elements and principles of design, as well as the design process, including idea development through final execution. Students develop basic skills in two- dimensional design, color and content creation while employing the design process of research, sketching and experimentation. Communication designers use the concepts explored in this course in disciplines such as advertising, graphic design, web design, illustration, broadcast design, photography, and game design. (Photo: Walter-Wilhelm)

Sound Visualizations: Phase 1

The song of choice for this project is the critically acclaimed Disney 90's classic, "I 2 I" by […] See MoreSound Visualizations: Phase 1

Sound Visualization: Phase 1

In my Sketch i visualized the beginning of the song as an Orb of repetition as the song starts […] See MoreSound Visualization: Phase 1

Sound Visualization: Phase 1

My song of choice was a very smooth and flowing song that breaks off into other smoth sections […] See MoreSound Visualization: Phase 1

This song is very trance-like as you said and I visualized smooth jazzy swirly staccato kind of […] See More

I see where you are going with the spirals when I heard the song i could also picture it. See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.