My topic was about racism or racial bullying. I choose our society, our nation and our government as my audience. Because I thought nowadays racism is a deep word and a common problem in every country. Our society is facing this problem every moment so we have to be aware about the negative impact of racism. I choose our society, our nation and our government as my audience because they should have to take some necessary steps to prevent this problem. Whole nation is related to this problem and I believe we all have to be aware about this thing, speak up and fight against this problem. 

I believe that awareness and prevention of racism is very important for my audience. Because of that we can reduce suicide, hate crime and murder case. So, my useful reason about this problem to the audience is: My first reason is we have to improve our education system like all people have to know about the history of civil rights and injustice of black people then they realize it and feel their emotions. If they know the history then they can’t deny the history. All teachers have to know about our history and teach their students about that. Then most of the people are aware about racism. My other reason is we need to change our system because people are following the exact same thing from the system. After Linclone’s death, the System of Confederal Vice President wrote that white people supprimer to black people. So people were following this thing. People were bullying, criticizing, making fun with black people but now we need to change this system because in our country everyone is equal. We all deserve freedom and equal rights. My third reason is we all have raised our voices against racism and fight for our rights. We have to spread positive vibes, anti bullying messages to others for aware about those and prevent from that. If we removed racism from our country and world then everyone lives their life easily and freely and builds a peaceful and freedom world. I’m sharing all my information to the audience because they all have to know about what’s happening in our society and how we can prevent it. I believe this information will change people’s minds about black people and they will realize about their pain and emotion. 

I choose newspapers for reaching my audience because most people read newspapers to know about what’s going on in this world. So I put my information in newspapers that many people will be aware about, will take steps for prevention and realize others’ emotions. Also I choose a Wikipedia entry for reaching my audience because nowadays most of the people are relying on the internet and spend lots of time with that for researching things. Wikipedia is very famous and if I put information in there, there will be a high chance for reaching my audience. I choose these two ways to reach out with my audience base of their interest. 

Some effectiveness key traits of my genre are:

• Pictures
  • Dates
  • Titles
  • Names