The intended audience is people who have a passion for women’s rights or just learning about it. Feminist can also go in that category. The way That I conducted to research wasn’t for them. I just chose a topic based on Antigone and they are the people who are mainly focused on them. These people are pure experts on this topic and they probably will look at my research and know everything. But they way I constructed it, it will benefit them because it will show that their points are correct and the message that they are trying to spread. When they see my research the experts will realize that their research impacts other people point of views.

The research that I provided will be useful because it shows that even though some people don’t even think about it is far from just a thought. It is a part of our history that shouldn’t be a memory. When the professionals, see the research they will realize that is true. It was a problem in the past and a problem now. No one should forget the problem that women went through for their voices, something that they were born with just to be heard. This whole research is just to give the spotlight on the situation that has been occurring for decades. Another reason is to show that years on years of work that has be conducted professionally hasn’t been a waste of any kind. My research has shown that their work is an asset to the topic. It is very reliable due to the sources. They provide tittles names and dates for these events with some first point of view evidence. So in all I’m just trying to inform the reader of the research that I concluded.

The genre that is best for my research is an article of the subject. It would go best in a newspaper setting showing the problems that women faced. It would be an informative news article discussing the research. My intended audience will love to see that something they “preach” about reach news. It would spread the message in a huge way. That is the whole point on informing people about women’s rights. In all honesty any genre would be perfect for my topic. A letter to a political figure will also have a huge impact. If a certain political figure gets a hold of that letter, they might listen and understand what the people have been fighting for and make a change. They might see the flaws that they have created and make it in a way so that h=everyone will be treated fairly. Some key traits that will make my genre effective are,

-Pictures

-Dates

-Names

-Titles of Movements

-Relations to the Government