Prof. Miller| ENG 1101 - OL62 | Fall 2020

Discussion: Brainstorm!

My eduction has always been kinda odd, I’ve never tried to be the best at school, I’m always just there hoping to pass the school with good grades, that’s about it, but eventually I tend to become known for being a “scholar” which is really funny to me considering I never expected to be the best of the best. Of course I’m not saying that throughout my time in high school I took it like a breeze, but eventually it came to point where I was no longer feeling like anything in school could hold me down. I became one of the best students, not the top, but sure enough I was able to be noticed. I never took the hardest classes, but eventually everything comes to an end. I eventually finished high school, but it had a somber, sour finish, like biting into a lemon and adding hot pepper into, like there was no reward for anything I had done. Within time, things turned my way to college, it was kind of a messy procedure, seen as it took me a while to get my application done. For the first few weeks of school it honestly has felt cold, going on some day by day, week by week idea of an endless cycle, relying on some sort of humor to keep the classes interesting. And Math class isn’t any better the handwriting for math isn’t that great, considering it is written by the teacher with a mouse.

That’s it, 15 minutes.

1. Prof. Suzanne Miller

Kevin,

You have included some really great images in here. I particularly like your phrase “Like biting into a lemon and adding hot pepper…”

I think the end of your senior year might be good material to write about. We will discuss it during the small group meeting!

2. Prof. Suzanne Miller

Kevin,