Prof. Miller| ENG 1101 - OL62 | Fall 2020

Micro-Activity #1 week 1 work

What I noticed on the syllabus is that the grading is a bit different I see that Participation plays a big part in our grade in the course I am a bit shy but I’m going to give it my best to participate in this class I’m looking forward to learning more and improving in my writing. I also noticed that our attendance will be based on getting our work done and handing it in on time which i find that different but fair. I like that we might meet in small groups because sometimes I find it a bit hard to focus on a reading because I get a bit distracted and then jotting down detailed information about what we learn and my mind goes blank that’s why i love the fact that will meet in groups to hear different opinions. I’m looking forward to learning many new techniques in this course.

1. Prof. Suzanne Miller

HI Joselin,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad that you like small group work– I do, too… and so I’m going to be looking for ways to make that happen in this online course!

For now, keep doing what you are doing, which is keeping up with the reading and writing.