• Vectors in the plane
• Magnitude and direction angle of a vector
• Unit vectors
• Scalar multiplication
• Vector addition
• Quick introduction to sequences (Session 23, Ex. 23.2 and 23.3)
• Review the definitions, terminology, and notation in the examples regarding vectors. Most of it should be familiar from complex numbers: we just use different names and notation.
• Do the assigned problems from Session 22
• Do the assigned parts of Exercise 23.1 [It’s a good idea to look at the terms you get and ask if they are giving an arithmetic sequence, a geometric sequence, or neither.]
• No Warm-Up because Test 4 is next time. Please see the Piazza discussion board where you can find graphs for the Test 4 review problems and also more information about which sessions the problems refer to.
• Do the WeBWorK (due Tuesday evening, the day after Test 4, by 11 PM).