Journal # 3

My workplace is a very fast moving environment. Everyone is running with the wind and working on things they are supposed to take care of to keep the big wheel moving. Everyone is a small part of a big engine but every single part of the machine is very significant and everyone is aware of that. I think we all are here because we care about making the world a better place to some extent so we chose to work at a nonprofit organization.  We are told to wear formal attire, which means anything except jeans and sweatpants but everyone at the work seems to dress up and in fact, they like dressing up. Everyone has their own workspace but it’s bigger and open to being called a cubicle. They are designed in a way so the coworkers can communicate with each other. We recently moved to a new building which provides a lot of open spaces and beautiful view from our working space. I normally go to work around 12:30 pm and work till 2:00 pm and then take a 30 min lunch break and then continue with my work till 6:30 pm.