About Me

My name is Shadin. My major is COMD. I have a passion for visual arts.  I love illustration, photography and film.  I have learned about the beauty and the power of a photograph. I also became familiar with the process of creating a powerful photograph. A photograph that speaks with someone. A photograph that creates a story on it’s own without the artist pointing it out. In Media lab I have learned the basics of filmmaking. This inspired me to start making film. I feel like film is the best way to tell a story. It portrays the emotions at a level that is completely different than other forms of arts. I am currently working on starting a YouTube channel so I can creating and sharing films with the rest of the world. While I was attending at the script writing class I learned how to write a story. This gives the author the complete power to create a world and it fascinates me. I have learned to see the beauty in ordinary things. I have learned to find creative ideas in an abandoned street lane through a photograph.

My goal is to go to college and become a successful filmmaker. I want to become a film director and an artist. I want to tell my story, and that of others to the world. Even though I know it is not easy to become a director, I will never stop following my dreams. I believe that if there is a will there is a way. I want to study film productions and illustration in college. Although, I also know I have to overcome many financial obstacles to matriculate in college I am determined to do whatever it takes to obtain my degree because I will be successful in the film industry.