Collaborative Project

During my internship at Morning Glory Markets, one of the collaborative projects I’ve worked on, involved featuring vendors on our Instagram main page. The project required coordination between several team members, my immediate supervisor, copywriter, and myself.

We communicated primarily through team meetings, emails. In these meetings, we discussed the vendors product and insight of why their product came to be.  We also had regular check-ins to track progress and address any issues that arose.

One aspect that was successful about the project was our ability to leverage each team member’s expertise. Myself as the designer, I handle client communication and ensure that the post aligned with their identity. The copywriter crafted compelling messaging to accompany the visuals. I also assist with research, social media planning, and content creation.

However, one challenge we faced was managing unexpected changes in the vendors preferences and feedback. Sometimes, revisions were needed at the last minute, which required quick adjustments from the team. Additionally, there were instances where miscommunication led to misunderstandings about project requirements or deadlines. To address these challenges, we implemented clearer communication protocols and improved our project management processes to ensure smoother collaboration in future projects.