Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary entry 2 Maher

I’m the type of person who’s always outside doing something, I never liked staying home with nothing to do.This is my second day staying home on fully lockdown without going out and I am going crazy already. I have been going up and down the stairs, opening the fridge every five minutes and being lazy. I truly miss playing soccer and practicing with the boys. It was one of the things that always kept me busy and now our season might get canceled. We are all safe and my family members are too. As for the online classes, I am looking forward for them and trying not to fall asleep during them. I would’ve preferred going to class physically because I like seeing my friends and professors but it is what it is and I hope this ends soon.

1. Sarah Schmerler

And we liked seeing you in class, Maher! What is it that you miss most/think of most from our class?
    I can totally relate to opening the fridge.
    Must. Stop.
    Glad you and yours feel safe. Your family is probably so glad that you are with them at this tough time.
    Best,
    -Prof. S.

2. Brianna Edwards

I wish we can enjoy outside too. I’m an inside person myself but the option to freely enjoy outdoor actives feels limiting. Our poor fridge must be so tired of the constant usage. Ha! Careful not to use too much energy.
    I suggest catching up with entertainment you usually don’t have time to experience at home like a movies and TV shows. They can sometime be good time wasters.