ENG1121 Sec402 Spring2020

active 22 minutes ago
ENG1121 Sec402 Spring2020
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English, Humanities
1121
Spring 2020

This class will make you a better communicator, period. In this course you will expand on the skills you acquired in Eng 1101. Expect to get some amazing writing secrets, revealed. You will enter this class alone, and leave as a part of a vibrant and lively Writing Community. The work is rigorous, unusual, challenging — and fun. You won’t look at language the same way again. And your teachers — in all your other subjects in college — will notice your advanced approach to completing assignments.

Diary_Excerpt_Week 2_Wala

April 1st, 2020 Dear Diary, Happy April fools day!! Now what better way to start the day […] See MoreDiary_Excerpt_Week 2_Wala

Diary Entry Kebeon

4/7/2020   Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a little distant but here is […] See MoreDiary Entry Kebeon

PLUTO -- discussion thread

Dear Pluto, Or, rather, Dear Raghda, Masha, Brianna, and Wala, I have created a Discussion […] See MorePLUTO -- discussion thread

No wayyyyyyyy Wala I watched this show right before this semester started and I was obsessed I […] See More

We weren't doing Pluto yesterday. I made a new Discussion thread for you guys. See what you think […] See More

I can’t join the meeting See More