Big Ideas Welcome Here

Blog 2 Farley-Coronavirus experience

This coronavirus has changed the whole state, if not world. I am annoyed by this because I went to fairway the other day for some bounty towels and it was all gone, people hoarded everything, even the bottles water. I cant eat out anywhere to get food because restaurants dont allow you to sit, some dont even let you in the restaurant..only delivery is allowed. I am still active though, I still practice baseball with my friends and help kids in my neighborhood practice basketball. I am determined to get through this whole ordeal, and I hope everyone stays safe and pushes through!

1. Rshahbain

OMG!! the supermarket near my house restocked 3 times in two times in one week and that’s just shipments what they had in storage was all gone the manger of the store didn’t even bother her workers to put them on the shelves they were taking the things out of the boxes them selves Black Friday who

2. Christian Otty

I am getting annoyed with the virus to every store i go to they ever have what i want cause there gone. Im active to i still go outside and play ball.