Kind regards to you students and one in particular to you professor, my name is Cart and I have two feelings at the same time for this class. The two feelings that I have about this class are intimidated and insecure. Intimidated by the fact that this is my first semester taking regular college classes in a language that I am new to. Even though I have been praticing my English skill very hard to be in college since I came to this country, I feel it has not been enough for me. Also, I feel this class going to squeeze everything out of me by pushing me with the assigments. On the other hand, I feel insucure because I do not if my knowledge about this language will be enough to complete this subject. Therefore, I will give all of myself in order to learn the proper techniques to be better professional and obtain a good grade. Although I do not like virtual classes, I will push myself to the end. So, I hope to break those two feelings in this class and open up a bit more through the new insights to come.