Life is an event

Life is an event that always changes. There will be hardships that feel endless. Aswell as highs, that feels incredible. Sadly, there has been a pandemic that struck hard. It caused a shift in everyday lives. Academically, it was a struggle. Since classes weren’t held in the building students were taught in a different learning style. It became harder and in disarray.

Whether it be in a pandemic, change is inevitable. Different experiences can affect an individual’s mental health, career, and way of living. I’ve had bad experiences that left me in a dark place. At times I felt desperate and in despair. Unwittingly the mind is a silent killer. Change helps an individual gain experience and shape themselves.

Despite these difficulties, change is unexpected. Tech has advanced and human beings themselves. In ancient times we were physical apes. But when I stare at my friend, I see a face and legs. There isn’t a tail attached. Human beings even made new space tech. Planets light-years away are physically visible and reachable. I certainly didn’t imagine it. The capability humans currently have is underestimated.