Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (BQE) 2014 Dominique Bogas D392

I took this picture fall of 2014. The shot is of the view of Brooklyn and New York City. This was taken on my way home from school while in the car with my dad, this picture is interesting because you can see the freedom tower in NYC and the Brooklyn bridge from this view. I also like the little parts of the cars on the expressway that you can see because it shows how it is close to rush hour and how cars are moving to get to a destination. I like how you can be in one place and see another city. It gives me a sense of home because when i see the city i know i am not far from Staten Island which is my home. No filters were used on this shot. Lastly i like the angle of this shot and the way the heights of the buildings are portrayed in this photograph.

One Response to Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (BQE) 2014 Dominique Bogas D392

1. Car shots are hard to decipher sometimes. Is the emphasis on the city? If so, then the car detracts. If the emphasis is on the drive, then the city distracts. That said, your description is quite good. (Prof. Scanlan)