Introducing Myself <3

My name is Naiomi Ramos and I am 19 years old. I come from a Dominican family which I truly love. I love my culture and my roots although I was born in New York. I believe I am a really family orientated person because we share lots of time together. I was blessed to be an aunt at a young age by my brother and I love my niece as my own (I love kids). I am Liberal Arts major at this point and will be getting my associates degree by the end of this semester. I will be coming back to school and trying to get into the radiology program which is my dream in spring 2015 because sadly they only accept people in spring semester. I was missing one prerequisite which didn’t allow me to apply this semester, but I am taking it knowJ. I hope for the best and that everything come out as plan. I am sure that I will like to stay in the medical field just in case radiology doesn’t work out. I am a very friendly person love to meet new people yet I could be shy at the same time. I love to dance (Spanish music is my preference haha). One thing I truly love to do and always do is laugh. I feel like laughing is the joy to life. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason so, therefore i try to always stay positive know matter what situation I am in. I am truly looking forward to this class. I hope to learn more about women writing and their different styles and ideas.  I hope my classmates and I have a great semester (of course you to professorJ). I was glad to meet you in our last meeting and hope on having a great relationship!

1 thought on “Introducing Myself <3

1. Welcome, Naiomi! I can already get a sense of your enthusiasm for this course, college, your intended career, and life in general–that kind of enthusiasm is especially welcome in our class! Is your interest in radiology related to women’s health? I ask because I’m curious if that’s an interest you have in women’s writing as well. I also hope that we’ll all get to know each other better through our discussions and collaborations in the course. I’m glad we met in class and online, and I look forward to getting to know you–and seeing you get to know your classmates–throughout the semester.

One other thing: one way that I’ll evaluate your online work is to look for posts in certain categories that correspond to particular assignments. To add a category once you’ve published your post, click on Edit at the bottom of the post, and then look on the right-hand side of the editable post for the categories. For this post, choose Introductions. That will file your post within that category, and make it easier to find with the other introductions. Before you leave the page, be sure to click Update.