Prof. Rosen | ENG 1121-D438 | Spring 2024

Discussion: How it’s going at midsemester

This week marks midsemester. Let’s take a few moments to check in about how it’s going.

What meme, image, video, song, animal photo, etc depicts how it’s going right now for you as the semester’s midpoint?

Or instead, what mantra, inspirational quotation, or practice keeps you going at this point of the semester?

Add your response by adding a new post with the category Discussions. Use the Tags field add one or more tag if you want. Or if you prefer, you can reply here by adding a comment. Keep in mind that it’s easier to add images in a post rather than in a comment–but you can try by following #5 in this Help page on writing comments.

Photo credit: “Where Will the Journey Take You! Panorama” by Voluntary Amputation via Flickr under the license CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 Deed.

1. Julissa.A

” alt=”Humor State University”: 30 Funny Memes About Life As A Student That Have People Laughing Through The Tears | Bored Panda”>

I can’t even lie, I’ve been slacking this semester because I just want to sleep-

” alt=”24 Hilariously Accurate College Memes”>

Everything will be fine….

• Jody R. Rosen

These are great–though I hope you don’t feel like everything is burning all around you! I expect that meme at the end of the semester, so what can we do to calm things down here at midsemester? Suggestions welcome!

• Jody R. Rosen

” alt=”This Is Fine dog meme on a post-it”>

Current status” by Paul Downey via Flickr under the license CC BY 2.0 Deed.

2. jaywat

Its going ok, tired from the midterms but we just have to push through