Categories
Discussions Intro

Intro- Fatma Coundoul

One word that describes how I’m feeling about this course is anxious. Some worries and concerns on being an online student is setting scheduled times. I thought it would be better since I was at home now doing school online but i actually like being in school a lot better just because of how i did my work. something I’m also worried about is being stuck on how I can’t form my thoughts onto paper. I will definitely push myself thought this semester. Also switching between devices as well, wifi can be an issue sometimes. I really want this semester to go smoothly and honestly to have some fun while being an online student.

I chose this picture because at the end of the day with all the struggles and hard times I still want to be able to push through and end up having my relaxing successful life with a beautiful home and to what I want and see into my future.

1 reply on “Intro- Fatma Coundoul”

I am in the same boat on that “I can’t form my thoughts onto paper.” It’s not as easy. My trick is to just clear my head, and keep going back to whatever I was reading to gather new ideas.