Categories
Unit 1

Education Narrative – Rough Draft

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FOsYXVV8DLWzOGcokW_S1rMcD3hSXZOH3JCV2KFGTvU/edit?usp=sharing

1 reply on “Education Narrative – Rough Draft”

This is a great essay and I didn’t know that you came to the United States two years ago so I find that really interesting. Your English writing is pretty amazing in my opinion for someone who came to the United States only two years ago! I think you should try connecting what Muskan says from your introduction paragraph into your body paragraph so we understand what this quote means and who this person is that states it. Also in the end of your introduction “ the first is the method of teaching” I think you should change that
To something such as the first method of education is teaching, then second is the way I learned English.

I also think you should add a period after where you said “for exams,” In the first body paragraph. Overall your thesis and all body Paragraphs all connect back to your education learning which is great. You even gave examples which was more helpful for me to understand what are you trying to say.