Hi Class,

Thank you SO MUCH for the emails and the responses to the questionnaire. I felt so much better once I had heard from you! Perhaps you felt a bit better receiving some word from me, too.

I don’t want to overload you with information, so here are just three things for today:

1. My cell number in case you can’t email me: 718-308-7132. Feel free to text or call between noon and 9pm.
  2. I’ve moved the due date for Journal 5 to Friday, March 27. Email it to me any way that is comfortable: Google Docs, MS Word, Open Office, or just type in the body of an email.
  3. I’ve updated the weekly schedule; please check it out. The main idea here is to think of our class as having a Monday start and a Friday finish. I plan to roll out each week’s plan on Monday morning. We don’t have a set time where we all have to meet as a class–either in a video or text chat. Perhaps, soon, I will set up the ability to chat, but I want to make it more of a drop-in type of thing. I’m working on it.

Please fill out the questionnaire if you have not done so! Thank you to the eleven students who have.

Best wishes,

Sean