Conclusion: I’ve completed my RAB which was focused on capital punishment and it’s phycology, more closely a look at how its effected the physicians responsible and the co-victims of the families of the executed as well as a lack of closure they may or may not feel if not awarded the death penalty providing them with emotional compensation. The three sources that I found were all different: a direct letter, an article, and a short telling news story. There are two main ideas that I have stumbled across while completing this assignment. The first idea was pertaining to this idea of “co-victims” and the closure needed to prevent mental anguish. And second that same mental anguish felt by physicians when having to live with themselves after an execution. My favorite source was the article I selected. The author’s name is Michael Keane… and his article is called “The Ethical ‘Elephant’ in the Death Penalty ‘Room” If there is one thing that I want my audience to remember is to be aware of the consequences of all parties involved when making any quick important decisions while not letting any prejudice influence the outcome.