Professor Kate Poirier | D052 | Fall 2022

About Charlotte

My major is math education. I want to be a math teacher. I want to be a teacher who can make a student happy and confident.

When I was growing up, my senior high school English teacher had a great influence on me. She taught me how to be a confident person and how to deal with my emotions. Because of her, I am who I am now. I also want to be someone who can bring hope to other people’s life. My personality is also very suitable for being a teacher. I like to get along with children very much. I have patience and perseverance in doing things, all of which align with the professional characteristics of teachers. Through in-depth analysis, I think I am suitable to be a teacher.

My goal is to pass CST and EAS exams in 2023 and 2024.

My hobby is eating all kinds of spicy food. I like flowers. I like 80s music. I like painting.

My proudest thing is that I have a beautiful and strong mother.

My favorite book is Tuesdays with Morrie.

This is my shot of beautiful flowers:

Blue
Sun
Little
Red
Rose

1. Kate Poirier

Beautiful flowers, Charlotte!! I’m so glad you mentioned your English teacher’s influence on you. It means that you know first hand how a teacher can positively impact a student’s life, and puts you into a good position to do that yourself as a teacher!