Professor Kate Poirier, Spring 2017

Introducing Yaqoob Junjua

• Your major- my major is CST(Computer Systems Technology) and I am heading towards Networking Security.
  • How you got interested in math/computer science- I got interested in my major because I was so good at it from a very young age.  Plus its a growing field.
  • What you hope to do after you graduate from CityTech; short-term goals, long-term goals, whatever…- when I graduate CityTech I would like to go for my masters. I would also love to buy an M5 and a Range Rover SV autobiography.
  • What you hope to get out of this course (I don’t mean which grade you want!)- I guess the general idea for gaining knowledge in this course would be abstract my mind even more by understanding the concept of this course.
  • Other interests/hobbies you have- I have a lot of hobbies like;  I go to the gym, I listen to classical music, I read books here and there, and I make/smoke shisha with my friends.

1. francisirizarry

“How you got interested in math/computer science- I got interested in my major because I was so good at it from a very young age. Plus its a growing field.”
    Well, I can’t wait to see your work then, it should be top notch! 🙂

What you hope to do after you graduate from CityTech; short-term goals, long-term goals, whatever…- when I graduate CityTech I would like to go for my masters. I would also love to buy an M5 and a Range Rover SV autobiography.
    Oh really, a masters in CST even though your interest in math? Wouldn’t you be more interested in a career in Computer Science?

What you hope to get out of this course (I don’t mean which grade you want!)- I guess the general idea for gaining knowledge in this course would be abstract my mind even more by understanding the concept of this course.

Maybe it’s just the imbecile I am; however, that entire sentence doesn’t make much sense.. but hopefully your “gaining knowledge” will improve your abilities henceforth!

Other interests/hobbies you have- I have a lot of hobbies like; I go to the gym, I listen to classical music, I read books here and there, and I make/smoke shisha with my friends.

Gym, Classical music, books, and smoking. Cool, I think we should all try to aspire to developing our bodies to the point where we feel content and are healthy! However, I am a little bit lazy, I do enjoy classical music, I do not read books out of laziness, and I don’t smoke. To each their own, especially shown here. 🙂

2. kazi islam

Its pretty cool that you would like to go for master, I am also planning on doing master. I been thinking about getting a range rover as well, i have been eyeing on that for a while now. i like Smoking shisha too, haven’t done it for a while. i use to go to steinway street to smoke shisha. they have some of the best places to hangout.