- Integration by Parts due tomorrow
- Trigonometric Integrals due Sunday
- Trigonometric Substitution due March 1
- No class this Wednesday
- No class next Monday
- Quiz #2 will be given in class at the beginning of class on Wednesday, February 19. It will cover material from Sessions 3, 4, and 5.
- After next Wednesday’s quiz, we’ll start the next topic: trigonometric substitution. You’ll want to make sure that you remember your trig identities and derivatives to prepare for this topic.
- Trigonometric substitution is the last topic that will appear on Test #1, which will be given in class on Monday, March 3. This might sound far away, but you’ll want to start preparing now. You won’t be told which integration technique to use, like you are in Webwork; you’ll have to decide on the best technique yourself (there may be more than one appropriate technique to choose for a given problem). Make sure to practice exercises where you are not told which technique to use. See the final exam review sheet and the end-of-chapter review exercises in the textbook.
Test #1 Review – OpenLab Assignment
Stay tuned for your next OpenLab assignment (spoiler: you’ll choose and solve one review question for Test #1 and post it to the OpenLab… details TBA).