Tiana was always interested is seeing different places and new sights. When she heard that her and her mother would be going on a road trip she was so elated. Tiana had never been on a road trip before. She hadn’t been on a trip where she was old enough to remember. Not only would she be able to go on her first road trip but she was going with her favorite people. They were going to be accompanied by her godmother and godsisters. Tiana had no idea how much she should pack. She honestly couldn’t decide she wished she could take her whole room with her. She paced back and forth in a room trying to think of everything she may need. As she paced around trying to get everything she realized she had pack too much and had to leave some stuff. The night before the trip she could hardly sleep. Tiana’s mom came into the room to find her sitting up on the bed watching tv, “Tiana don’t you think you should try and get some sleep we have to wake up early you know”. “I know i know but I just can’t help it something won’t let me sleep”. Usually the night before anything exciting Tiana could never sleep too many things would be running through her mind. When she finally dozed off it was already time to get up and and hit the road.
They packed their things into the car, with her godmother at the wheel they started off. There was lots of snacks and beverages to choose from during the journey. Tiana and her god sisters always had a blast when they were together. In the car the played games and even sang along to some tunes driving their moms crazy. As they got further out on the open road Tiana’s eyes filled with wonder taking in all the vast sites. Staring out the window as the car sped along was like she was watching a movie. Looking out at the open land she imagined herself flying over it all. Along the way they stopped at a quaint dinner something from out of one of those small town movies. The food was impeccable. “I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much in my life” she said. It took all the strength in her little body to get up to walk back to the car. As they started off again knowing that they were getting closer to their destination Tiana was so excited. With all that was going on Tiana didn’t even realize she was getting tired before she knew it she was asleep. Even as she sleep her mind was still going busy with excitement dreaming of all the fun they would have. As she woke and looked out the car window rubbing her eyes they were driving towards and a tall shiny building which was the hotel and not far from it was a huge waterfall it was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen . In that moment she felt she had seen it all.Â