Prompt #2

A friendship that I’ve posted was a friendship that I had in middle school. Me and my ex-best friend stopped being best friends our freshman year of high school. In middle school, me and her and a few other people were a whole click. We always hanged out together at school and most of us were in the same class. My ex-best friend name is Natasha. Me and Natasha were best friends from the time we met in sixth grade. We would tell each other everything. So our freshman year of high school, the group we hanged out with, we all ended up going to different high schools so we all separated from each other. The people in the group went and told Natasha that I was talking about her and I said x, y, and z about her. Natasha came and told me about me but it wasn’t true and I told her that. But she didn’t believe me, so from that day on forward we were no longer best friends. This affected me because she was only best friend and even though we weren’t going to the same school anymore with each other, we were still close. And for her not to believe me, I was confused to how she could take their word over mine. I was confused, sad, and upset because I lost my only best friend and people I use to call “friends” lied on me. Fast forward probably, like a year or two, she found out that they lied to her and she apologized to me. I accepted her apologize but we were no longer best friends.