I can’t specifically say I’ve felt like anonymous but I can say that in society, some men want women to stay home. They want them to play a role of being a stay home mom/ wife, while they work and bring in the money. Their is nothing wrong with men playing their role as well as the man of the house but I feel that women should be able to pick and expand their role. They shouldn’t have to be forced or told by their husbands, ” not to work”. Men and women should have equality, if the men are able to work and provide, what’s wrong with the women doing it as well? Women also shouldn’t feel feel like their competing with their husband’s or men in general when it comes to their occupation.

I personally feel that women do a lot in the home and some men do the bare minimum in the home. Women shouldn’t be subjected to being a house wife. I’ve told myself that when I do get married, I will not be a housewife. I have dreams and goals and I can’t achieve that at being home. Women should be able to follow their dreams and do what they love and not feel like their in competition with males. The situation anonymous was in was heartbreaking and just didn’t make sense that her own husband would beat her because she was a female writer, doing better the him. I don’t want to feel like that ever, their is no competition here, we are all trying to complete our dreams, goals, and do something we love.